What's new

Nikon D3X 24.5MP FX CMOS Digital SLR with 3.0-Inch LCD (Body Only)

sellnow

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 8, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a brand new, never used Nikon D3x that I would like to sell. Recently received as a gift, but would rather just sell it. I've posted on Ebay but haven't gotten offers and I just came across this website. Willing to take 6,300 for it, the camera retails for almost 7k so it's a pretty good deal.

If you aren't interested, do you have any tips on the best place to sell or know a seller who would be interested?

Thanks!
 
your d3x is a fine camera but at 6300...i have seen a few around for 4500..
 
I've had great luck with Craigslist
 
your d3x is a fine camera but at 6300...i have seen a few around for 4500..

4500 maybe for a used one. mine is right out of the box, never used. most retailers (amazon, overstock, sellers on ebay) are selling for 6800+tax if not higher. I've definitely looked into the pricing and I think what I'm offering is fair. But of course I'm open to discussion with an interested buyer, just don't want to sell it short.
 
This is totally off-topic, but who bought you a $7k camera that you didn't want? Can I get adopted by them, because I could get used to Christmases in that household.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom