nerwin
Been spending a lot of time on here!
- Joined
- Jan 31, 2015
- Messages
- 4,355
- Reaction score
- 3,194
- Location
- Vermont
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
You are not supposed to convince a client to pay showing him the camera, but by showing him your portfolio and the results. That is the only thing which matters.Does the D850 take "professional" pictures?![]()
No camera takes pictures. A good professional can take professional pictures with every camera, even point and shoot...
Hard to convince a client to pay you if you show up with a point and shoot.
If you can achieve great results with P&S, what does it matter?
Also, if you show up, there's a good chance your client already saw your portfolio prior the shoot. If I want to present my work personally, I take my portfolio with me, not the camera. Clients usually don't care what you use, as long as you can give them the desired result.
The keyword being "usually".
I agree that your portfolio is what matters, not the size of the camera, but not everyone thinks that way or understands.