I'm getting one to replace my aging D800, but I'm waiting for all the bugs to get fixed
The D810 is superb but too near to my D600 so I waited for the D850 and got her on day one again.
My D7000 was a buggy one, no reliable operation with fast primes. Cost me lots of time and money. My worst investment ever.
You got the D850 already ?
Arrrrr lucky man, these cameras haven't made it to Canadain market yet, I went to camera store on Sep 7th and they said sometime next week, I don't know if I will get it even then, they said only 3 cameras and there are 9 people who preordered it but only in their management they know who will get it, depending on who ordered it first, he said I have a good chance as I was one of the first but we shall see, I CANT WAIT booooo hoooo
Ah Nikon D7000, it was my first Nikon, the one I hated the most, actually the only one I hated, man it wasn't a good camera, never got it to focus right, always had back focusing issues, only way to solve issue was to get my old beloved D7100, now that was a sweet camera