Nikon N65...any thoughts on this camera?

I don't have any experience with the N65, but I did buy a used N75 that I really enjoyed once I got used to the photo not displaying on the back :)

Film was fun, and different... it forced me to slow down and concentrate on my shot, and make me think about why I was taking the photo. That is why I got it actually, I was popping off 100-300 shots over a lunch break and spending way too much time deleting 95% of the crap I took.

It's a great camera, I have 2 of em my kids used for many years till they converted to digital.

It's an easy to use camera and the exposures are spot on. No fuss at all, the flash pops up when needed. It has an override so you can use shutter or aparture priority as well as presets for situations.

The images are sharp and the camera handels very nicely as it is a light weight and very nimble for street shooting. The auto focus is very responsive.

Battery life is wonderfull. My set of batteries lasted several years of continuous use. Best of all these cameras were very cheap, I paid about $100/ea (used) 6 years ago. I would imagine they are selling much cheaper now.

Great starter camera on the cheap for general use.

My dad has one. I'm a Canon guy, so it seems like a Rebel series camera to me.

All the controls are there, should be a decent starter film body.

The n65 is a very modern consumer level SLR. It's body and controls are very close to a d80/d90. . but i will try it out with all my efforts.

OK enough of the how good it is n how cheap it is...lets see the pics already?

Hope you are having fun with your new camera?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back