Nikon New Lens Arrival,Who's is Getting one?

The Lens sucked in a Hawk and Nikon is trying to identify and fix the problem.

Can't wait for @coastalconn to get his hands on one
LMAO. Um not gonna happen. I would be ecstatic if I ever get my 500 F4 back from Nikon after a 2 month ordeal I've been going through...

Do tell, what's the hold up?
Well I shot all of last year with a focus issue where the lens would shudder and come back to MFD and then wouldn't want to focus again until multiple pumps of the AF-ON or if I pointed the lens down. So I finally sent it to Nikon in January figuring I would have plenty of time before Osprey season. The lens came back with a brand new VR unit and all cleaned up, but they never addressed the AF issue.. So back it went on Feb. 8th and has been at Nikon ever since on a "parts hold". So $500 and 2 months later, still no 500 F4...

ROFLMAO

Can't wait for @coastalconn to get his hands on one
LMAO. Um not gonna happen. I would be ecstatic if I ever get my 500 F4 back from Nikon after a 2 month ordeal I've been going through...

Do tell, what's the hold up?
Well I shot all of last year with a focus issue where the lens would shudder and come back to MFD and then wouldn't want to focus again until multiple pumps of the AF-ON or if I pointed the lens down. So I finally sent it to Nikon in January figuring I would have plenty of time before Osprey season. The lens came back with a brand new VR unit and all cleaned up, but they never addressed the AF issue.. So back it went on Feb. 8th and has been at Nikon ever since on a "parts hold". So $500 and 2 months later, still no 500 F4...

ROFLMAO
Bummer

Most reactions

New Topics

Back