What's new

Nikon P900 as webcam

marciada

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 16, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Can I use my Nikon P 900 as a webcam? I bought a webcam but the quality is poor and I don´t want to buy again another one.
Can anyone advise me how to set it up and if it is wise to use my P900 as a webcam.

Thanks.
 
Can I use my Nikon P 900 as a webcam? I bought a webcam but the quality is poor and I don´t want to buy again another one.
Can anyone advise me how to set it up and if it is wise to use my P900 as a webcam.

Thanks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom