What's new

Nikon SB-400 Speedlight Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braineack

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 17, 2013
Messages
13,214
Reaction score
5,614
Location
NoVA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Selling my Sb-400. I've had it for a few years now, and have yet to really touch it since I got my SB-700. Perfect for casual indoor shots and you can angle it to bounce.

looking for $90 shipped.

DSC_1295-1.jpg
DSC_1297-2.jpg


DSC_1299-3.jpg
 
Bump.
 
no love? too high? make offers. It's a nice little flash, I just don't care about the size of my SB700.
 
Lets-Bump.jpg
 
Tried to send you a PM, does not seem to be working for me.

$60 is the best I can do, sorry if you think this a lowball offer, but it's all I can spare right now.
 
I am withdrawing my offer after not getting a reply. Walmart has a Sunpac DF3000 which is very similar to the SB-400. It is priced at $60 which is what my limit is.

Good luck with this sale.
 
sorry about that. $80 is probably the best ill do on this. After PP fees and shipping it's almost like giving it away. still available.
 
Bump. I'll do $75 shipped for this. It's just collecting dust and needs to be put to use.
 
Sold; this thread can be closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom