Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
April fools? :lmao:

:lol: I thought so! :)

ROFL! I knew it was an April fool's thing, but when I saw it was you, I was twice as sure! :D

No, thats not what they need, they need a new D700, us pros must keep the full frame secret from the newbs.

!

Should I wait to buy my D40 until the D500 comes out in two years??!?!

ROFL! I knew it was an April fool's thing, but when I saw it was you, I was twice as sure! :D

Are you suggesting I lack credibility?!?!?!?!?! :lol:

!

Should I wait to buy my D40 until the D500 comes out in two years??!?!

hahah... yes!

No, thats not what they need, they need a new D700, us pros must keep the full frame secret from the newbs.

Dude, didn't you hear... they're coming out with a new 2x frame camera! It's the D550+. Only available in Canon stores! :)

I feel like such a sucker.

Who cares about the D500 when the D4.1 is coming out soon.

As we all know in stereo terminology, a ".1" is the subwoofer... I heard it is a 15" one with an integrated 400 watt amp. Nikon rocks as well as rules... LOL!

The way I see it it's a pro body with a P&S bolted on the top just so you don't look like an idiot at parties :lmao:

arent you only like 15? and your doing photography professionally? how do you fit that in with your school and such..
15 or not, he has some nice stuff in his flickr. I particularly like the sunset with the cactus illuminated by flash. :thumbup:

One of the best photographers that I know is a teenager, so let's not judge by age, rather by photographic knowledge displayed.

One of the best photographers that I know is a teenager, so let's not judge by age, rather by photographic knowledge displayed.

Agreed. I too am 15, but had no idea Alex was too.

Alex, you have some crazy good equipment and photos.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back