Nikon users getting desperate???

Wow! I wonder if it was just a random vehicle theft or if it was a planned one because of the equipment? Kinda funny how they have no description of the van stolen to try and get that back. They just want the gear back.

Whao.... lol, this guy better have some buyers lined up. He can't just put this stuff up on craigslist.

The guy probably didn't even know what he was getting... That's the sad part! All of a sudden some random stupid kid is holding a fortune in Nikon gear.

The guy probably didn't even know what he was getting... That's the sad part! All of a sudden some random stupid kid is holding a fortune in Nikon gear.

Maybe the kid can consult the Somalians "how to create and deliver a ransom note"
bigthumb.gif

Sounds like a great origin story for the GREATEST NIKON SHOOTER WHO EVER LIVED!!!

It's funny... When I was working for a newspaper, our offices got broken into. There were a few DSLR cameras (nothing special but still $500-800) sitting around. They didn't even go for them, but instead grabbed all the point and shoot cameras... Some of which were broken. So, I guess they just thought that the DSLR's were film cameras. Maybe this thief will think the same thing.

I just saw those 2 very same cameras on youtube...at the NPS show there.

With all that gear and brand new demo cameras, wouldn't you think there'd be security?

If someone comes on the forum asking how to find their new D4's "pop-up flash"......
bigthumb.gif

I bet nobody ever steals a Canon van! ;)

Most reactions

Back