No Ospreys (or even birds)

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I love my Ospreys more than anything, but sometimes I look around other things... These are all with the Tokina 300 F2.8. The MFD is about 9 feet I think and these are all right abut there... Comments welcome, you know I'm not really a flower or bug kind of guy, but Dragonflies are kind of cool :)

Dragonfly 1 by krisinct, on Flickr

Dragonfly 3 by krisinct, on Flickr

Flower 1 by krisinct, on Flickr

Flower 2 by krisinct, on Flickr

Sunflower and bees by krisinct, on Flickr

Really nice Kris.Nice to see you change up.They are sharp with really nice color.

very disappointing. I expect more from you. Here's why...

1. Not an osprey
2. Not an osprey
3. Not an osprey
4. Not an osprey
5. Not an osprey

WTF?

very disappointing. I expect more from you. Here's why...

1. Not an osprey
2. Not an osprey
3. Not an osprey
4. Not an osprey
5. Not an osprey

WTF?
OMG.. that was an official LMFAO! :)

Very nice "bugs"! ;)

Wow, I love those dragonflies, Kris!

Now at least you know that if you ever tire of the ospreys, you could have a promising future ahead of you in bug photography... :lol:

CC, you have definitely opened up a new field of photography to pursue - bugs and flowers. That first one is great and the third one is also a wall hanger.

WesternGuy

These are great. I really love the color in #1.

Great shots Kris.

Thanks Everyone! I was really surprised at how good the Tokina was at MFD. Might have to throuw an extension tube on and get closer next time... The background it can produce is pretty amazing to my eyes.. Guess that is why some people call them Bokina...

What is the min focusing distance of that lens?

Oops sorry i must have missed your first post

I am trying to repair a 400mm af-i that has a MFD of 10.8 feet and that seems to be pretty good.

I remember i tried dragon flys with my 500 and stopped down to f18 and it still was not enough DOF but Shutter Speed dropped too low for any more

just can say any thing but wow ,i think ill keep trying

Most reactions

Back