What's new

noob intro

muskrat man

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 20, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, new here. Don't have good equipment nor can I afford it at this time but I use what I have and try to have some fun. Here's some shots I took yesterday while out playing in the snow. Most of my photography is done to ehxibit my profession, of being a knife maker/ embellisher. I love bird photography but with my lack of both equipment and skills I have to limit myself to landscapes and the like.

034-2.jpg

028-4.jpg

035-2.jpg

033-2.jpg


Thought these reflections were cool
040-1.jpg


My buddy wanted to play in the woodpile once I got back home
045-2.jpg
 
They are all very good, especially in composition. Yes, you did catch a very nice reflection indeed. And using Ruger for your subject, you can never go wrong (personal bias), hehe. You should be proud of these shots.
 
I want a ferret so bad... I heard they were illegal for pets though... any truth to that?

Nice shots btw! :)

I think the 2nd is my favorite... something about the ice over the water catches my eye... not a big fan of the detailed mud though lol
 
I want a ferret so bad... I heard they were illegal for pets though... any truth to that?

Nice shots btw! :)

I think the 2nd is my favorite... something about the ice over the water catches my eye... not a big fan of the detailed mud though lol

Depends on the state. They are in NY and i'm not sure where else in the US. Check google.
TJ
 
My roomie had one here in TX... Worst mistake he ever made. They smell sooSOO bad.



Btw, did you know you can return animals for a full refund.
 
...did you know you can return animals for a full refund.

Most of them are tastey too! =)

Ok...Ok...All kidding aside, is that a ferret (a domesticated animal) or an ermine (a wild animal)? It sure looks like a ferret...But then again, they all look alike to me...LoL. If its a wild animal, you sure did a nice job of getting in close! Out deer hunting one year, I fell asleep while leaning against a tree and I woke up to an ermine (weasel) sitting on a tree branch and staring directly at me from about 4 feet away. They are curious little buggars! They can also be terribly vicious should the mood strike them! None-the-less, its a nice photo!! Regarding your Ruger - I am partial to S&W myself - nice picture though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom