North Carolina?

I'm from Philadelphia but will be in Charlotte for 2 weeks on business. Are there any cool places to shoot there? I'm planning on bringing my good camera.

Uptown Charlotte can be fun and there are lots of museums and things in Charlotte and the surrounding area.

Through the middle of November the Carolina Renaissance Festival is in town, in the Huntersville area.

If you are into sports, the Bobcats NBA team and the Charlotte Checkers ECHL hockey team are both playing in uptown Charlotte.

Freedom Park is a good place as well, though not sure many folks will be there as the weather cools off.

I'm in Charlotte. Wesley Chapel to be closer. Moved here almost 7 yrs ago from Buffalo, NY. I actually have a forum with some friends that's mainly NC'ers but have members from everywhere. We get together too!

im in Greensboro, but i grew up in Lexington :) ....southmont actually

Lexington has the best Western NC Style Barbeque in the world. :p

Fixed that for ya!!!

For the best EASTERN NC Style Barbeque, hit up Bill's in Wilson NC!!!! I'll be there Saturday Night for the Tarheel Sports Car Club awards banquet!!! Yummy!!!!!

BTW - I'm from Raleigh and work at RDU.

I'm in Charlotte also!

I live near the airport so west Charlotte. I'm moving soon to the Lake Norman/Cornelius area so that'll be fun.

I'm in the Piedmont and interested in 2nd shooting for experience (I've done several film weddings, but just a few digital...I'm looking to build up my portfolio!).

Glad to see another Tarheel is amongst us. Where abouts in the Piedmont area do you hail from?

I'm in the Burlington area, but willing to drive!

Cool. I live about 20 minutes east of Raleigh and bypass Burlington on my way to the mountains.

Anyone in the mountains?

Waxhaw. That's about 30 miles south of Charlotte. Are there any clubs around here?

Most reactions

Back