Not always right, but this is how I do it

Foga

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.freddyoropeza.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all, just joined this forum board, and there's tons of info in here that is really useful.
On that note, I'd like to show how I do things whether I make mistakes or not, in hopes it helps some one out there.

Looking forward to being part the community.

Freddy Oropeza

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but if it's not, I'm sure some one will let me know.

Thanks

Stuff looks good man. I look forwards to having your input in the conversations. I like you first blogpost on that page, partner acrobatics is super cool. Check this post of some people my wife and I shot performing partner yoga.

Wow, those pictures look great, and those locations are amazing, funny, my wife and I have talked for a while, about possibly moving to Boulder Colorado.
My wife is into yoga also, and I did some pics for her out in Red Rock, Las Vegas, that I'm posting in the blog next.
thanks for the warm welcoming and comment.

See ya around.

I love the silk dancing vid. I was first introduced to the art form years ago in Black Rock City, Nevada. I have been fascinated ever since. The Chase Jarvis vid is only slightly inspirational, but I will say he sends a good message. Where is your website link?

Love & Bass

Cool lighting tutorials. I feel like this is something I should learn and everything is very straightforward :thumbup:

I love the silk dancing vid. I was first introduced to the art form years ago in Black Rock City, Nevada. I have been fascinated ever since. The Chase Jarvis vid is only slightly inspirational, but I will say he sends a good message. Where is your website link?

Love & Bass
I love the silk stuff also, I have a lot of friends that are performers and do specialty acts, and it always amazes me the stuff they can do.
As for my site, I haven't update it it in a long time, since before I started playing much with light. But if you'd like you can check it out hereFreddyOropezaPhotography
I'm putting more emphasis in the blog at the moment, cause I feel is a good way to reach out in to the community, and share the stuff I'm doing.

Thanks for commenting and taking a look.

Antithesis, glad you liked it. I've gathered info from a lot of sources, to learn how to do a lot of this stuff.
I'm not a professional photographer, but this is my way of trying to help others going through the same process.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back