What's new

not necessary, but kinda cool...

I know a few light painters who would probably be interested in that.
 
I thought that was a cool concept, so I got my girlfriend to help me try it out at home - she was just using a little LED keyring. Whaddya think?

IMG_5252.jpg
 
P.S. ISO1600 pwns me :( I must remember to check that
 
Heh, cool idea there. But i think like you said, its not really neccesarry. Not to say i wouldnt like to have one.
 
i still remember the day I figured out light grafitti.. man, i spent hours doing it after I figured it out.. then I went out to the dollar store and bought a crap load of different colored lights.. tonnes of fun..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom