D7K This is the right time.. Joined May 25, 2014 Messages 1,107 Reaction score 793 Location Europe Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 30, 2023 #1 Beautiful place to shoot, although I didn’t get the sunrise planned I took this one I liked with the drama. I revisited the edit and I’m happier with it. Attachments 0A704BE1-91DD-45F6-A80D-44096C54C3CF.webp 393.9 KB · Views: 250
Beautiful place to shoot, although I didn’t get the sunrise planned I took this one I liked with the drama. I revisited the edit and I’m happier with it.
SquarePeg48 3 hear me roar Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 18, 2013 Messages 16,693 Reaction score 18,300 Location Boston Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 30, 2023 Moderator 🛠️ #2 This is gorgeous. Love the blue tones and the tight crop. Great edit.
D7K This is the right time.. Joined May 25, 2014 Messages 1,107 Reaction score 793 Location Europe Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 31, 2023 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 SquarePeg said: This is gorgeous. Love the blue tones and the tight crop. Great edit. Click to expand... Thanks! I also liked the crop and blue tones playing off the lights. Hope I’ll get to shoot it again one day!
SquarePeg said: This is gorgeous. Love the blue tones and the tight crop. Great edit. Click to expand... Thanks! I also liked the crop and blue tones playing off the lights. Hope I’ll get to shoot it again one day!
jeffashman23 7 Level 40 Squirrel Warrior Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 18, 2021 Messages 16,147 Reaction score 11,051 Location The Colony, Texas, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 31, 2023 #4 Wonderfully done! Nominated for July POTM Last edited: Jul 31, 2023