Novatron Lighting

epatsellis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I basically had this set up as two outfits, one for product work, where lots of light is needed, and one for large aperture portraiture.
The two outfits combined should cover nearly any lighting situation the average person is likely to run into.
Unfortunately, I'm doing alot of product work lately and bought several broncolor packs and about a dozen heads a year ago, the Novatron stuff has been just sitting and really deserve to be used. All you need to do is add umbrellas or softboxes as desired and you're ready to go.

Novatron 120 power pack $125
Novatron 1600 power pack $350

Bare Bulb heads, $125 each
Novatron 2130C bare bulb head with reflector and Chimera speedring
Novatron 2133C bare bulb head with reflector and Chimera speedring (one of the speedrings needs a new insert, available from chimera inexpensively)

Standard Style Heads, $45 each
Novatron 2010 1 stop reducing head (missing one knob, a <$5 hardware store item)
Novatron 200C UV coated head
Novatron 2110C UV coated 1 stop reducing head
Novatron 2120C UV coated 2 stop reducing head

Novatron large hard case with wheels and handle, small case, stands, barndoors, etc. I'm open to offers.
I'd prefer to sell the entire lot, and will take $900 +shipping for everything and I'd entertain Nikon (film or digital)/MF and LF trades

1400a.jpg

1402a.jpg

I'll also throw in an inexpensive Wein flashmeter to get you started, it works fine, and is accurate, just not pretty.
Full size images at www.eriepatsellis.com/1400JPG and www.eriepatsellis.com/1402.JPG

pm me with any questions,

erie

Last edited:
Before I piece it out on ebay, anybody interested at ~$750 for the whole lot (or even a D200 in trade????)

You still have any of this gear?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back