LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
120247502.jpg

This is just one of many... my only conversion, and so far the only one that I have framed. I thought you might like this one.

LaFoto said:
This is just one of many... my only conversion, and so far the only one that I have framed. I thought you might like this one.

You got that right! Very, very nice. Love the tire tracks in the snow :thumbsup:

Thanks, you two. Most of Saturday morning's snow has melted by now. But I might still send some more November Snow pics, if you like.

Great photo you have captured here. Everything in the frame works well. I like the trees particulary.. Well done lafoto..

Sometimes it's snowing from sideways, isn't it?

The snow was quite wet and very heavy and came along with a lot of wind so it stuck also to the sides of the trees. Actually, this snow has wreaked havoc in some parts of Germany (not where we are, though), but a little further south, more towards where my family live, though thankfully not quite as far south. But some areas on the Dutch border are still without power ... or maybe today no longer? But they were since the night from Friday to Saturday...

Actually, in some parts this wet and clingy snow transformed our world here into a veritable "Winter Wonderland"... I have to prepare the photos for here at last, but I always produce so many NEW photos, too... :roll:

I can not believe I missed this shot. Awesome capture Corinna.

Thank you :blushing:
Means a lot to me when it comes from you.

I can't believe I missed it, either! :blushing:

This might be my favorite of yours, Corinna. I keep getting drawn to the mid-tree level - the way the snow is clinging to the trees gives them an "outlined" look - like a cartoon drawing. It hardly looks real, but it is! :thumbup: It's just stunning.

Aside from that, it's just a fine example of lines. Good eye here. :D

Most reactions

Back