***NSFW*** Portrait for your C&C if you please!

Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
wsgphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
One more of Beauty...yes that's really her name. I saved this one for last. While her eyes aren't open as much as in other frames the pose and expression is my favorite.

I'd like to hear what you think of my color, skin, detail work. Everyone is welcome to comment!

_POR3651-Edit
by Bill Grayson, on Flickr

55 lookies and not a comment? Come on! Believe it or not I learn from everyone. I am going blind, and sometimes unable to see color/details clearly.

Beautiful photo. I really can't find anything to criticize. Thanks for sharing.

Beautiful model, nice lighting and nice processing. Only thing that bugs me is the angle of the couch. I keep waiting for her to slide off on the floor. lol

Nice work Bill!

Worth more than a quick glance for sure ;)
was visualising the pic sans the shoes and I guess I liked that a wee bit more. :)
Cheers!
Jasii

Beautiful model, nice lighting and nice processing. Only thing that bugs me is the angle of the couch. I keep waiting for her to slide off on the floor. lol

Nice work Bill!

The couch was missing a leg and actually there was chance of that :D Thank you

Worth more than a quick glance for sure ;)
was visualising the pic sans the shoes and I guess I liked that a wee bit more. :)
Cheers!
Jasii

Now who'd lay out on their couch in their hot red lingerie without heels? That's nuts!!! LOL, kidding, thank you

My only nit pick is the color of the shoes blends with both the sofa and the model. I kept looking at her feet wondering what was wrong.

It a fantastic photo. The upper right corner is a little too cramped. I would prefer if her eyes were open a tad wider. There is a blemish under her left eye that could be healed out.

One more of Beauty...yes that's really her name. I saved this one for last. While her eyes aren't open as much as in other frames the pose and expression is my favorite.

I'd like to hear what you think of my color, skin, detail work. Everyone is welcome to comment!

_POR3651-Edit
by Bill Grayson, on Flickr
Skin looks very well done, although I don't know how much was editing and how much was just "as found".

The frame is perfect! I love the way the model's hair and shoe form a diagonal and the sofa is the counterpoint diagonal.

One thing that's really bugging me is that red fabric in a couple of areas.

My only nit pick is the color of the shoes blends with both the sofa and the model. I kept looking at her feet wondering what was wrong.

I wish I was more focused at the time and had asked if she had other colored heels. Thanks for your comment!

It a fantastic photo. The upper right corner is a little too cramped. I would prefer if her eyes were open a tad wider. There is a blemish under her left eye that could be healed out.

That blemish is a beauty mark which she had asked me to leave.... after have had removing it from the 1st edit I gave her.

Skin looks very well done, although I don't know how much was editing and how much was just "as found".

The frame is perfect! I love the way the model's hair and shoe form a diagonal and the sofa is the counterpoint diagonal.

Thank you! Yes, I was trying to fit these diagonals as best I could. Wish she was just a tiny bit lower in the frame but couldn't make that look right in post. She does have naturally nice skin but I spent a good 45 on the skin alone minutes making it appear as even textured as I can. Sometimes I worry I've overdone it a bit. I know you don't sugar coat your thoughts, much appreciated!

I think the skin tones are excellent. I also really like the contrast of her smooth golden skin against the pattern and silvery sheen of the couch. I agree with wyogirl on the shoe color. Otherwise it's gorgeous. Thanks for sharing I always like seeing your work.

Most reactions

Back