nude moderator calendar

Sorry - you will fail where others before you have - failed. :mrgreen:

Nice try though, newbie. :thumbup:

Cheer up. Perhaps Danalec will accommodate you here. :thumbup:

You know his nickname is "Uncle Dan", don't you? He's very friendly. :D He'd be an awesome Mr. February, I'm thinking.

mysteryscribe said:
guys are welcome I'm an eqal oppurtunity kind of guy cause women buy calendars to.
Of course we do! :mrgreen:

Where are you, Uncle Dan??

mysteryscribe said:
I have a feeling after having seen the responses from the moderators this is going to have to be declared manditory. Nobody seems to want to volunteer.

You pay for the lipo, I'll pose.

mysteryscribe said:
I have a feeling after having seen the responses from the moderators this is going to have to be declared manditory. Nobody seems to want to volunteer.
:chatty:

mysteryscribe said:
I can't pay for it but I can get a diy book and give it a shot for ya. I got this handy dandy little vacume

Sounds scary. I'll do it. Haha. Kidding, kidding...I don't need lipo, I'm a goddess as is! (sorry for edgin' in on yer title, Tammy!)

One thing i have learned in all my years of being married and from all my many wives is.: all women are beautiful, all women are right all the time. If you catch a woman in a mistake, it is your fault for checking up on her.

Rule one in marriage is to learn to say, "You are absolutely right honey," preferably with a straight face.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back