nude moderator calendar

core_17 said:
Sounds scary. I'll do it. Haha. Kidding, kidding...I don't need lipo, I'm a goddess as is! (sorry for edgin' in on yer title, Tammy!)

No worries girlie. I'm willing to share the "Goddess" title with ya. :hugs:

But that doesn't mean I'm posing nude for any calendars. :twisted:

terri said:
Cheer up. Perhaps Danalec will accommodate you here. :thumbup:

You know his nickname is "Uncle Dan", don't you? He's very friendly. :D He'd be an awesome Mr. February, I'm thinking.
Ladies first! :p

But then again, we don't have 12 mods, do we? :scratch: ;)

*looks at terri*

photogoddess said:
No worries girlie. I'm willing to share the "Goddess" title with ya. :hugs:

But that doesn't mean I'm posing nude for any calendars. :twisted:

Aw! Sweet! :hugs: :mrgreen:

I can assure you that nobody wants to see a one month post pregnancy body nude. Pregnancy is beautiful...afterwards.....not so much :mrgreen:

well... nude calendar of mods is an old idea... we had the same idea in our photo group... but .. we will be taking pictures of each other... actually.. I think it will never happen :p

mentos_007 said:
well... nude calendar of mods is an old idea... we had the same idea in our photo group... but .. we will be taking pictures of each other... actually.. I think it will never happen :p

Yeah...that, and I'm sure you'll agree with me that doing a nude mod calendar just wouldn't seem right w/out MDowdey to be part of it. :(

core_17 said:
Yeah...that, and I'm sure you'll agree with me that doing a nude mod calendar just wouldn't seem right w/out MDowdey to be part of it. :(

:(:(:( you are soooo right ... I do miss him here...

nope... you'll go at the cover :D... who told that only mods can pose?

Most reactions

Back