NYI anybody?

Patrick

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.kylesphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As anyone here actually taken any courses through the New York Institute of Photography? Good/Bad experiences?

Thanks for your input in advance
:roll:

Patrick said:
As anyone here actually taken any courses through the New York Institute of Photography? Good/Bad experiences?

Thanks for your input in advance
:roll:

I'm taking the course right now.

Go for it!!

Worth it then?
By all means I'm not a cheap***, but I do hate to throw a grand away.

How long have you been taking the course?

BTW...Thanks for the quick reply.

Patrick said:
Worth it then?
By all means I'm not a cheap***, but I do hate to throw a grand away.

How long have you been taking the course?

BTW...Thanks for the quick reply.

Is it worth it?
It depends on the level of photography you are at right now. I'm a newbie, and for me its a very good guide. And I hear it is helpful for pros as well.

No school can give you a magic pill that would make you a very skillful photographer overnight. NYI shows you the path, it is up to you and me to work really hard and grow.

If you are seriously interested in photography and is a newbie, you woud not regret the investment. (by the way, if you want to do the payment in one shot, it is only around $700)

Don't just take my advise alone. There are others in this forum; professionals who are taking this same course. Do wait for couple more posts before your final decision.

Cheers!

im taking it slowly but suerly, i like it, but im so busy i have to go slow....

md

I suggest taking a photography course in a near by college. This way you get to see the stuff first hand and get to do dark room stuff as well. Not to mention its like 1/3 or less the price of NYI. At least the college around here is.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back