o, noooo!

anua

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.portretowa.pl
its 2 pm here in Warsaw at the moment, and i HAVE to go outside,to the town, i just wanted to show you guys what a beautiful weather we have here at the moment.......i took these shots ten minutes ago through the window.......brrrrrrrrrrrr

P3093893mmm.jpg

P3093887pcbmmm.jpg

P3093890bwmmm.jpg

Spring, oh Spring - where are you? :hail: :D

Admirable, Anua, how you can make a piece of art out of ****ty weather! These are really nice photos. I never managed to get any good one of then FALLING snow here (when it did fall, which happened rarely.). I want spring, too. So don't send us any over, ok?

actually, 1 & 3 are awesome shots! im assuming thats a statue of a man in the 3rd; really makes it work for me! i know you were just capturing the weather, but i think you have something to work with! thanks for sharing. :thumbup:

Quick, go outside and catch snowflakes on your tongue. :greenpbl:

I like the first one. Its been bloody cold here too!! :x
I cant wait to start seeing something more like this...

Fence.jpg

Very nice! You can have my snow if you want, and the -25 celsius comes with it :) Those are wonderful images but not your usual burst of colour.

Eric

AIRIC said:
Very nice! You can have my snow if you want, and the -25 celsius comes with it :) Those are wonderful images but not your usual burst of colour.

Eric

ha ha ha, i think i have enough of snow this year-:)...minus 25? :shock: we've had it here,minus 25, but only once...

thanks guys for replies-:), hopefully the next post its gonna be 'the spring post'....ehhh....-:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back