Odds and ends with flying gadgets (8 shots)

Gee, Danny - pretty realistic CGI you got there with #1. How many hours of processing did you put in to get it to look so hyper-real? :mrgreen:

Dang it, caught again. ;) Its all done with a 500 x 400 foot green screen ......... and a couple of cranes :) grab a stuffed Quail and a bit of grass from the car, job done, LOL.

All the best and thanks.

Danny.

I have to agree with the masses here... #1 is killer. I have cooked 1000's of quail, but I have never seen one in the wild...

As soon as I saw that 1st pic. I opened the POTM thread to nominate it, but alas! Sharon beat me to it :(
Awe-inspiring picture Danny, a masterpiece that one. I also love the 4th and the 7th one, but then again they are all great :lol:

I really like #1

Danny, WOW, just wow. That quail is an inspiring picture! Like everybody else has said the BG is soooo surreal! I personally love the bent blade of grass rather than the straight up and down one. It helps keep things unbalanced (I'm a fan of unbalanced pictures myself). The straight up and down blade of grass gives me a ODC moment were I'm mentally bending it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back