Official upgrade issue thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if it's one of my settings, but it seems that when I first open a thread, it automatically scrolls down to the last post on the first page, or sometimes the middle post, then I have to scroll back up to read. Using Chrome on Windows 8 - I'll try another browser and see what happens.
Hmm.. let me check into that.

Firefox does the same thing so it isn't browser-specific.

You should be able to, in the post that is liked, you should see a "list" link. Click on that and it should pop up a window and show you who liked it.

View attachment 84106

Hope that helps.

I don't know about anyone else, but I can't see the "List" option. I tried in Chrome and Firefox. Before I make a final judgment, let me check on my laptop vs the netbook I'm on right now.

Huh, interesting. The spell check is telling me I spelled 'judgment' wrong. I wonder if preferences are set on British English. (This is not a complaint or suggestion - just an observation :) )

(Edited: Nope, set for US English. *shrug* Just a curious thing then.)

Hey, so did I!

Speaking of which, none of the videos in that thread are showing - only the ones snerd and I posted since The Change.

That should be an easy one for Kris to fix in the morning. I'll ask him about it then.

Can't find a way to see the picture I uploaded to the attachments section in the previous version. How do we see them?

just logged in... not sure what I think....

*going to find something I hate!

runnah gave me "disagree"! Hate him too!

Fits in about 2/3 of the screen horizontally on my laptop, the right 1/3 is who's online etc. then blank space all the rest of the way down the page. So I have to keep scrolling and scrolling. I'm down to a much smaller area to try to read.
Same here, I wish the reading area was even wider.

When I clicked on a photo under Gallery, the photo is presented on a page as a smaller thumbnail. I wanted to make a comment, so I did. However, the comment didn't register within the photo (on the bottom of the photo where it shows the "heart" "context bubble," and "Eye"). I would have thought my comment would be attached to the image I was commenting on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back