Oh, Fiddleheads

nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
nickerwin.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've always wanted to get a shot of Fiddleheads and I have millions of them around my house but I was always too late. So this spring I went out everyday looking for them and finally managed to get a few shot of one Fiddlehead that I really liked that was nearly perfect.

So here's a few frames from the one I liked.

Sorry....I like b&w :) Actually, I choose b&w because the background was colorless. But if you want to see the other ones in color, let me know. I don't mind sharing them.

Anyways, I was happy that I got a fiddlehead shot. I can finally cross that off my shot list.

All were taken with the Fuji XT2 + 60 2.4 Macro

Erwin-180506-21190-IridientEdit.jpg

Erwin-180506-21193-IridientEdit.jpg

Erwin-180506-21179-IridientEdit.jpg

Cool, I've never seen one of these, thanks for sharing. I like the B&W versions better, but I'm glad you shared the color just for reference.

Cool, I've never seen one of these, thanks for sharing. I like the B&W versions better, but I'm glad you shared the color just for reference.

Their green is very vivid.

I also did not know that people eat these haha.

Yummy fry them up with a little butter maybe a morel or two, if you can find them.

I think you have been liking the XT2 and feeling inspired to shoot again?

I think you have been liking the XT2 and feeling inspired to shoot again?

I do and I'm not sure why. I guess the camera is more fun to shoot with which in return inspires me to go out and shoot more. Don't get me wrong, I still have my days when I don't feel inspired. I'm still learning this whole new system so it's been an interesting journey so far. But I am liking it so far.

Prefer the coloured version because that green is so vibrant.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back