What's new

Ohlsdorf Cemetery (more angles on angel)

Whoa...Corinna. Love em all!!! Nicely done. Soon ya gonna be in the darkside with us.:thumbup: :lol: :thumbup:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #17
JonMikal said:
excellent shot of the statue.
to me the BG is a little distracting...if you darkened it and tweaked the unsharp mask on the statue, i believe it would leap right off the page. just my .02
either way...well done!

You may try it out for me if you want --- I'd be thrilled to see it like that!
 
She's Gorgeous, but I'm partial to angels. This being your first I look forwards to seeing more. Great colors and contrast :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom