Ok, first posted boudior. Don't be too harsh. :-)

#4 and #5 are my least favourites. The windows are filthy in #5!
But the rest are fun. Hope she enjoys them.

She's seen these sneaks and really likes them. I agree about the window. I didn't notice it at the time and I don't know any way to fix them. I'm open to any ideas regarding them. Maybe a blast of Noiseware on the window portion?

1,5, and 6 are good photos but it looks like she is posing, which is a stiff kinda look rather than natural and relaxed. Out of those 3, number 6 is my favorite. I am liking the reflection behind her. I am not a fan of number 4. I think that 2 and 3 area amazing shots. Good job on these.

Thanks. I'm definately at the beginning stage of boudior shooting. I looked at tons of photos and tutorials, but when it came down to it, my head went blank.

Boudior is definately a whole other skill set that I'm going to really have to learn. It's hard, even with a highschool chum to get them to loosen up. And I definately haven't mastered the art of direction in this area. (I'm more of a PJ shooter.)

But I'll try to keep learning. I want to thank everyone for the feedback! It helps!

Most reactions

Back