Ok, first posted boudior. Don't be too harsh. :-)

bennielou

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a highschool chum of mine. Another high school chum let us use his mansion even though you can't really see it here. (It was amazing. I love my house, but came home feeling like I lived in a crude lean to after leaving)
Anyhoo, she wanted the works. It's harder doing boudior for a 45 year old than a 20 year old. (I can already here the "amens" from the boudior shooters out there).

Anyhoo, I wanted to share these, and see if there is something I can improve on. (Not skin, she wants it this way).

por_dana_00001.jpg

por_dana_00002-1.jpg

por_dana_00003cu-1.jpg

por_dana_00005.jpg

por_dana_00016.jpg

por_dana_00023.jpg

I really like #2,3,4,5 and 6. You have done a really nice job of posing her in flattering ways and capturing her personality.

In #2 I would like it even better if there was a little less shadow or a softer shadow on the right side of her face. Even so I like it a lot.

#1 doesn't look like it belongs with the other 5. It seems awkward somehow and artificial. Sorry I can't be more specific than that. It just doesn't grab me like the others did.

Great shots, I bet your friend was very happy with them!

I really like #2,3,4,5 and 6. You have done a really nice job of posing her in flattering ways and capturing her personality.

In #2 I would like it even better if there was a little less shadow or a softer shadow on the right side of her face. Even so I like it a lot.

#1 doesn't look like it belongs with the other 5. It seems awkward somehow and artificial. Sorry I can't be more specific than that. It just doesn't grab me like the others did.

Great shots, I bet your friend was very happy with them!

Don't apolgize. That is what I wanted to know. Number one is her hubbies favorite outfit. They were highschool sweethearts and he still remembers her as a cheerleader. :)

Did you edit her legs/butt and stomach in the last one?

nice job! #2 seems very pink toned to me-

2 and 3 look really nice to me. Not a fan of her hair in any of the other pics. The last one has potential if she would turn slightly towards the camera or slightly more away, show a big flash of teeth and get the hair pulled back.

Well, I won't be too harsh because I don't know what to say since I don't get this kind of photography. If my wife gave me some shots like this I wouldn't know what to do with them. :lol:

Now, give me a beautiful artsy B&W nude, that I understand :D

I'm not quite sure how I feel about them, but I can say with full certainty that #4 has to go.

#4 and #5 are my least favourites. The windows are filthy in #5!
But the rest are fun. Hope she enjoys them.

1,5, and 6 are good photos but it looks like she is posing, which is a stiff kinda look rather than natural and relaxed. Out of those 3, number 6 is my favorite. I am liking the reflection behind her. I am not a fan of number 4. I think that 2 and 3 area amazing shots. Good job on these.

Most reactions

Back