Ok ladies.................

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
Website
www.lulu.com
..................................and gentlemen too. I think I found my dress for my wedding..............It's simple I know and that's why I like it so much.....cuz I'm a simple girl......It's 3 layers of silk with a satin empire waist! Hard to tell in this photo but I wanted to share! : )

62983_NA6434_FA05_m.jpg

You will look stunning in that, Carolyn! :heart: It's beautiful.

Your groom will not be able to take his eyes off of you! ;)

Have you set a date? I think I missed it if you did.....

Looks like a great dress to me!
I'm not much for anything too fancy... so this looks great IMO. :thumbup:

I also agree with them that you will look great in it! :D

Beautiful dress and beautiful location...and a beautiful bride :D I can't wait to hear how the wedding planning goes!

photo gal said:
Thanks a lot you two! :hugs: :hugs: No date yet Terri....We are looking into going here to do it...........: )

http://www.cuisinartresort.com/index.php?catID=33

Yippee!!! : )
OMG - it looks wonderful! :lovey:

Between you and Lumi, all these romantic bridal getaways are making me quite green with envy! Can I hide in the suitcase?? I'll sneak away and not bother y'all once we arrive. :mrgreen:

terri said:
OMG - it looks wonderful! :lovey:

Between you and Lumi, all these romantic bridal getaways are making me quite green with envy! Can I hide in the suitcase?? I'll sneak away and not bother y'all once we arrive. :mrgreen:

Isn't it time to renew your vows? :mrgreen:

Oh Carolyn, what a stunner you're gonna be in that dress!! The style is very flattering, and with that hemline and the silk material, it's going to just float around you when you move. (*sigh*) You're gonna be an absolute vision.

It looks beautiful. My wife didn't wear a big white wedding dress for our wedding. It was a simple wrap dress that I bought for her. I'm sure you'll look great in that dress :)

Simple is good and it looks good on you.

My wife made her own dress when we were married. Very simple also.

I wanna get married....*cries*

bace said:
I wanna get married....*cries*

your a good liar base....... almost believed you then :lol:

Good one pgirly...... reckon you'll look fit in that one ;)

Most reactions

Back