Ok, let's see if we can start a fight :)

Now, we're getting somewhere! :lmao:

Okay, I'll go: I'd ban Karissa, the Forum Exhibitionist! :wink:

Forever!!

She's too young, hot, and doesn't mind showing it all off, either! Makes the rest of us girlies look like old prudes..... :twisted:

How'd I do, Chaseypants? Do I get a gold star on my chart??? :sillysmi:

terri said:
Now, we're getting somewhere! :lmao:

Okay, I'll go: I'd ban Karissa, the Forum Exhibitionist! :wink:

Forever!!

She's too young, hot, and doesn't mind showing it all off, either! Makes the rest of us girlies look like old prudes..... :twisted:

How'd I do, Chaseypants? Do I get a gold star on my chart??? :sillysmi:

Heck know what, I'll dig into that too. Screw captain spanky!

You make me soooo mad Karissa!!!!!!! :twisted: :evil: :x :pissed: :irked: :angry1: :fangs: :greendev: :gun: :irked: :spiderma:

:puke-rig: :queen: :puke:

Well, that's only cause no one;s really pissed me off around here....

WAIT!! Except YOU!! :twisted:

I'd ban CHASE, for the simple reason I had to wait for months to lose that GD "Sex Sells!" title! He had way-y-y-y-y too much fun with that one.

You're banned, schmuck! :p

Chase said:
So far we appear to be banning based on looks/attention...this is becoming an interesting little social experiment! 8)

Maybe I should just ban you for your dirty experiments. Using us for stuff n' junk. How dare you :evil:

Ah HA! I can see we've reached Phase 2 of my little experiment, and right on schedule! Turning on your innocent admin, tsk tsk! 8)

Wonder what we have in store for Phase 3 ;)

:lmao:

Hey!! I already called Karissa.....is it allowed to call someone more than once...? We don't want the little girlie to feel bad just cause she out-hots us, do we? :wink:

Ban someone else, Photong! :twisted:

Actually I changed my mind.

I want to ban vonnagy for living in NZ.

why? cause I don't

terri said:
:lmao:

Hey!! I already called Karissa.....is it allowed to call someone more than once...? We don't want the little girlie to feel bad just cause she out-hots us, do we? :wink:

Ban someone else, Photong! :twisted:

Hey come on :( We can gang up on her :( Im sure someone will save her ;)

Ok fine. i go back to captain spanky.

Chase said:
Ah HA! I can see we've reached Phase 2 of my little experiment, and right on schedule! Turning on your innocent admin, tsk tsk! 8)

Wonder what we have in store for Phase 3 ;)

Yeah but there's prolly a law in some state/province/country/continent against what you're doing...tsk tsk tsk.

Most reactions

Back