Ok, let's see if we can start a fight :)

Seriously..... :cry:

Oh, and I just realized I forgot the second part of the thread....I haven't named anyone I'd save from being banned.

hmmm.....why is this one harder? :twisted:

toby!!

i just had topick Someone, and your way to smooth dude!!

md

terri said:
Seriously..... :cry:

Oh, and I just realized I forgot the second part of the thread....I haven't named anyone I'd save from being banned.

hmmm.....why is this one harder? :twisted:

Aww, I liked her. I wonder what happened.

I'm having a hard time picking one. I like everyone. I think ill pick another random name as soon as the list of new posts/comments builds up in another 5 minutes ;)

Well, if Toby were to be banned, I'd have to save him. You guys sure hate the smooth talkers, dontcha? :LOL: It must mean they're doing something right!

Although....if someone were to ban my very own Voods, I would wither and die inside! :p

photong said:
Aww, I liked her. I wonder what happened.

Long story short, she decided she was better than the rest of us, and we weren't "helping her grow as a photographer", and she wanted to become "professional" and disassociate herself from us "amateurs" (only she didn't say it quite so nice).

(only she didn't say it quite so nice).

Yeah....that was it, really. Someone on here could probably link you to the thread, Photong, but you'd probably not be happy after reading it.... it was a downer.

Dammit, why hasn't anyone banned my ass yet?

Am I not an instigator? A flirt? A tease? :twisted:

Gee, ya try so hard and no one cares!! :cry:

terri said:

Alright, I'd ban you....only temporarily though, for using creative techniques that I have ABSOLUTELY NO UNDERSTANDING OF and coming up with some pretty amazing results. If I can't do it, you shouldn't be able to! :p

terri said:

I ban Terri.

cuz...well...um...you wont change that stupid dog on your avitar? :wink:

The dog doesnt bother me, best I could come up with to make you happy.

if we ban your ass, do we have to ban the rest of you?

or, can we ban the rest of you and keep your ass? :twisted:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back