' Ol' Man '~first post from a n00b

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
First post from a n00b! dont know if i am doing this right...
One pic per post or can i post more?

I do mostly steet stuff so here goes, jumping right into the critiques..
go on i'm a tough gal, rip it!

9f8b5971.jpg

Awesome subject!
I think I'm liking the shadow over his eyes, eventhough I'm usually not. It's keeping my attention at his eyes which is great. Could just be the compression but it looks a tiny bit soft to me.

Yeah you're right - in the critique section, we usually like to keep it down to one picture per thread. Makes it easier to comment on the pic. But you can post more if they're in a series or just fit together and need to be commented on a whole.
If you wanna post more pics just for the fun of it, head over to the Photo Gallery Section to show us what you've been snapping lately.
Welcome to the forum!

you might be a noob at TPF, but you are obviously not a noob at street photography. great expression caught in this shot. nice contrast too. if it were mine, i'd be proud!

Thanks Meysha, thebeginning and paparazzi paul.. your comments are greatly appreciated :)

soooooo, when will you be starting with National Geographic? i can already tell you'll be a favorite poster of mine! excellent work!

Thanks JonMikal, and so we meet again :)

well nat geo is a dream! :mrgreen:

and i love your work... thanks for your comments

Amazing! Love the expression in all your pictures! It must be great to have people that let you take their pictures! Keep up the great work!

thanks :) well there a looong way to go.. and i hope i can be good someday.
Street photog is what i love, i think i feel for them and i love capturing their naturalistic expressions...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back