TV_or_not_TV

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Does anyone have a list of all the Kodak 35mm-film cameras manufactured in the U.S. before the 1970s (going back to the early '30s), that are still able to use modern-day 35mm film (if so, please post it up)? If not, can anyone name as many Kodak camera models as they can that fit my specific parameters? I'm particularly interested in the 1940s era.
The reason why I'm asking these questions is because I'd like to buy one, right after comparing & analyzing them. I'm thinking of going back to shooting 35-mm film, like I used to do, back when I was a young man.

Last edited:
Thanks for all your help, @jcdeboever & @Ysarex!

@Ysarex is selling a real nice Kodak Retina IIC and should serve you well. He is a stand up member and it is at a very good price. The glass is top notch. I follow an older gentleman from the UK and he uses this glass with incredible results.

All the Retina models were made in Germany beginning in the 1930s. The 35mm cassette still in use today was invented for the first Retina model and used in all subsequent Retinas (as well as a zillion other cameras since).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back