Old Nikon doesnt like .22 bullets.

ToddLange

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
ok ok, before you start flaming me for shooting up a camera. just know that it was dead already. my mom let some friends of hers borrow it and i guess they left it in the heat and the batteries busted and the battery acid ruined it.

I had some fun. lol.

heres some pics.

097.jpg

098.jpg

099.jpg

100.jpg

101.jpg

102.jpg

103.jpg

104.jpg

:eek: nice, now you should blow it up

:lmao:

Sprinkle some black powder in there and bust that thing to dust!

Good work, now go out and get a .50 caliber bullet and see what happens. Or a few. Whatever.

I don't want to hear excuses about not having a weapon that fires a .50 either. :D

Good work, now go out and get a .50 caliber bullet and see what happens. Or a few. Whatever.

I don't want to hear excuses about not having a weapon that fires a .50 either. :D
Gotta be careful about those .50 calibers....

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn... You heard that bullet whizzing in the air...

Gotta be careful about those .50 calibers....

Jesus. That video blows my mind every time I see it. No more than 2 inches to the right and his head would have exploded. Yep, EXPLODED, like a watermelon into tiny little pieces all over the place.

i woulda shot it with the 12 gauge but i didnt have any more shells.

lols. it was fun shootin it. maybe i will blow it up. ill make a vid and post it. lol.

i woulda shot it with the 12 gauge but i didnt have any more shells.

lols. it was fun shootin it. maybe i will blow it up. ill make a vid and post it. lol.

Go for it!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back