What's new

Old Nikon doesnt like .22 bullets.

Good work, now go out and get a .50 caliber bullet and see what happens. Or a few. Whatever.

I don't want to hear excuses about not having a weapon that fires a .50 either. :D

lol while I don't own a .50 cal I also don't own a .22 lol it's funny that a .22 doesn't even penetrate the very center of the camera =P

Went to the range yesterday, actually, and one of my friends brought his Ruger .22 target pistol (it's a good pistol but mostly made for target shooting as it's insanely accurate and way too big to carry around due to the long barrel). I'm not even joking when I say that one of the bullets didn't even make it through the cardboard behind the target at 25ft.

That's when we busted out the 4 glocks we brought along (1 9mm 26, 2 .40 27s, and a .45 37) and tore the cardboard in half. We like Glocks =P although I'm thinking of getting either an XD(M) 40cal or one of those subcompact Sigs. I always conceal carry so a compact gun is good (I'm also 6'3" and skinny...so anything bigger than my G26 sticks out).
 
Good work, now go out and get a .50 caliber bullet and see what happens. Or a few. Whatever.

I don't want to hear excuses about not having a weapon that fires a .50 either. :D
Gotta be careful about those .50 calibers....

Except most people don't *OWN* a .50 cal high-powered rifle. I'm sure dtzitko was talking about a handgun.
 
Your shots are out of focus, and the lighting is poor.

Plus your gun is weak sauce. An air rifle might have done more damage.
 
Your shots are out of focus, and the lighting is poor.

Plus your gun is weak sauce. An air rifle might have done more damage.

um, well i didnt take pics for critique they were just quick shots to show people. and it was only a .22 so i wasnt expecting it to blow apart in a million pieces.

so ya. :x lol
 
Your shots are out of focus, and the lighting is poor.

Plus your gun is weak sauce. An air rifle might have done more damage.

um, well i didnt take pics for critique they were just quick shots to show people. and it was only a .22 so i wasnt expecting it to blow apart in a million pieces.

so ya. :x lol

I think he was yanking your chain about the pictures, though I agree with the comments regarding the power of your weapon :lol:
 
Your shots are out of focus, and the lighting is poor.

Plus your gun is weak sauce. An air rifle might have done more damage.

um, well i didnt take pics for critique they were just quick shots to show people. and it was only a .22 so i wasnt expecting it to blow apart in a million pieces.

so ya. :x lol

I think he was yanking your chain about the pictures, though I agree with the comments regarding the power of your weapon :lol:

haha, leave the poor 22 alones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lmao:


thanks for the link! i cant remember what tv show i saw this stuff on, but i forgot all about it! i guess ill have to pull out the 30 06
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom