old photo, new edit..Glyderau mountains, Snowdonia

simonkit

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.landscapephotographyuk.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This one has been sat on my PC unloved pretty much since I shot it in 2008, been trying out black & white of late so thought I'd give this one a go, I'd welcome opinions

thanks

Simon

In black and white, I just don't find anything to hold my attention in the photo. I realized I was actually giving more attention to trying to figure out what the watermark says. As much as I like b&w, I'm wanting to see the color.

In black and white, I just don't find anything to hold my attention in the photo. I realized I was actually giving more attention to trying to figure out what the watermark says. As much as I like b&w, I'm wanting to see the color.

Its North Wales...This IS in colour :lmao:

I'm kidding, I love Snowdonia, havent been there for years but i feel i should go back and explore this beautiful part of the country a little more. personally i like the B&W, The only thing that is distracting me is the cloud formation in the top right, it just looks a little strange, nothing you could have done about it though i'm sure.

B&W all the way. It gives the scene so much character that i don't think a color photo would give. Truly a fantastic photo. It makes me want to hike some mountains and snap some shots myself!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back