Old Timey Car - C&C Appreciated!

waday

Do one thing every day that scares you
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Found this while on a walk with my dog a few weeks ago, but I didn't have my camera. I found it again!

Any and all comments welcome and appreciated!

$OldTimeyCar-TPF.jpg

recover the sky more evenly.

Any chance you could have gotten the sunny side?

Really cool car! I agree with both, too much change in sky, but I can see why you did it that way, maybe add some flare into the blown out area will help?

recover the sky more evenly.

Thanks! I'll see what I can do when I get home from work.

Any chance you could have gotten the sunny side?

Thought about it, but the background wasn't as nice. It was worse than a sound barrier/wall? Yes. :meh:

Really cool car! I agree with both, too much change in sky, but I can see why you did it that way, maybe add some flare into the blown out area will help?

Thanks for the tip! I'll try this tonight!

CPL filter.
A CPL filter helps control some kinds of reflections.

The undulating reflection of the houses and their yards in the car body hurt the shot.
But, the privacy fence does make a better background than the houses would if you had shot with the sun behind you.

I recommend you crop the photo. Cropping will allow for a better balance and will increase the scale of the car in the frame.

OldTimeyCarEdit-TPF.jpg

CPL filter.
A CPL filter helps control some kinds of reflections.

The undulating reflection of the houses and their yards in the car body hurt the shot.
But, the privacy fence does make a better background than the houses would if you had shot with the sun behind you.

I recommend you crop the photo. Cropping will allow for a better balance and will increase the scale of the car in the frame.

Thanks for the comments and the edit! I hate the reflection of the houses. :grumpy: I really like your crop, though; it definitely helps with the scale of the car! Can't wait to get back to my computer to try these out!

Most reactions

Back