OMG - I didn't!!!!

ferny said:
Screw going out. Bring home his favourite take-away and bottle of wine, eat it outside in the garden (if it's warm enough) and spend the night talking and relaxing. Just sorta getlost in each other for a few hours and let the world pass you by.
But that may be too simple for this kinda night.
actually....it's exactly what he wants to do. :lovey:

I've called a couple places and could have gotten us in, but thought I'd let him pick (being the wine geek he is, he knows their lists) :lol: BUT - when given the choice, he wants to chill out on the patio, bottle of wine, some goodies to nibble, and watch the hummingbirds till the stars come out.

So that's what he gets. Till later. :eyebrows: Who knows, the chaps may make an appearance.

You guys are awesome. :heart: Thanks for all the suggestions.

Jeff Canes said:
Run by KEH on the way home and pick-up a used Rolleiflex problem solved.
Thanks, Jeff! I'm waiting for Western Union to show up with the money you're sending to help pay for it. :lol:

Actually, he's been given the green light to go bid on a toy. ;) So he's loving life at the moment.

And he's making us go to the gym first! :x On his birthday! What good is having a birthday if you can't use it to get out of going to the gym???

ferny said:
I'm sure there's something else you can do to burn of calories...
Yeah. Like walk the O-dog here. He gets so happy when we both walk him. :mrgreen:

Hope you guys have fun tonight, i'd suggest something but i don't think there's anything else thats not been said :lol:

Most reactions

Back