OMG! ISO 102400

Ysarex

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Tonight we get our first hard freeze and so a few hours ago I had to make a final check through the garden and pick any remaining produce. In the tomato patch **moderator removed political content.

ISO 102400 shot with a Nikon Z7 and dual processed through DXO PL4 (Deep Prime) and C1.

trump_wang.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It reminded me of the old Popeye cartoon character, "Alice the Goon."

7564c72f63cb89b4d4e6e2912e8ea806.jpg

Well then you need to come pay us a visit. E.C. Segar was born about 50 miles south of me in Chester Ill. The mighty Mississippi is it's mightiest and Chester remembers their favorite son. All the Popeye characters are memorialized around town in granite.

Popeye / Character Trail | Chester, Illinois

e-c-segar.jpg

wimpy.jpg

I loved Popeye as a kid. I wonder if the tomato will be right.

Well then you need to come pay us a visit. E.C. Segar was born about 50 miles south of me in Chester Ill. The mighty Mississippi is it's mightiest and Chester remembers their favorite son. All the Popeye characters are memorialized around town in granite.

View attachment 199690

View attachment 199691

Looks like a fun little town, I would love to visit it, I love Popeye, I have two Popeye shirts. One with him riding an old motorcycle and the caption says, "King of the Road' and the just has a pic of him with the caption, "I yam what I yam." Maybe you've seen them around, they're quite popular in some places, probably in Chester more than anywhere. Thanks for sharing that bit of interesting info.

View attachment 199690

View attachment 199691

Looks like a fun little town, I would love to visit it, I love Popeye, I have two Popeye shirts. One with him riding an old motorcycle and the caption says, "King of the Road' and the just has a pic of him with the caption, "I yam what I yam." Maybe you've seen them around, they're quite popular in some places, probably in Chester more than anywhere. Thanks for sharing that bit of interesting info.

And we don't just have Popeye. Chester is only 90 miles north of Metropolis -- oh yes a 2 story tall Superman: Metropolis Tourism

Most reactions

Back