OMG! OMG!! OMG!!! Good Thing My Wife was There

Ysarex

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Or else you'd be talking to the proud owner of his very own private plane -- look at the chrome! (Back at the antique mall again today.)

Joe

airplane.jpg

Nice pic! One Christmas my oldest brother got a pedal race car and my next oldest got a pedal train engine. I got a stupid rocking horse. :moody:

Nice pic, one can just imagine a proud little pilot sitting in it!

Nice!

Is this in the same antique mall? Why isn't there a freaky mannequin head riding in it??

Nice!

Is this in the same antique mall? Why isn't there a freaky mannequin head riding in it??

We rotate through three or four of them in spurts; stay away for a couple months and then go through a month long period of two a week. They all have freaky mannequin heads and creepy dolls.

Joe

doll_heads.jpg

1) You should have bought the plane. It is very cute! 2) I just freaked my daughter out showing her the heads. Her facial expression was priceless!

I had that one, as a kid.

1) You should have bought the plane. It is very cute! 2) I just freaked my daughter out showing her the heads. Her facial expression was priceless!

I really wanted that plane but realistically, not going to happen. Glad your daughter enjoyed that. Take a camera to the antique mall it's great fun.

Joe

I don't think I've ever been to an antique store/mall with doll and mannequin heads floating around the place! Maybe some mannequins to display vintage dresses and hats, etc.

These places should be on a list of venues to film movies, the freaky Wes Craven type.

The steering wheel worked, turning the rear wheel. I loved it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back