OMG

Here is what it looks like outside.

P2140002_3_4_5_6.jpg

Wow! What's the Farrenheit equivalent of that? It's -6 F here and we are not leaving the house today. Stay warm and safe.

Stay cool (warm) like the pic

On the bright side- that's a beautiful pic you posted!

Same temp here. Pipes to the bathroom are frozen, again.

I guess I shouldn't complain then. It's a balmy 13* F here.

This may be a silly anecdote for this thread (sorry, Ron) but Wifey and I tried the "Kryovitality"© just before our Christmas trip. You stand in a cold chamber where the temp goes down to (when I looked at the thermometer) -179 degrees F. You endure a five-minute cold bath and then you're supposed to feel rejuvenated or something. About the only thing I noticed is that I no longer feel cold on a balmy 0 degrees day. No plans at this time to go back for a second treatment. Might be good for ski season conditioning.

(edit) Nearly forgot to include the link:

Home

This may be a silly anecdote for this thread (sorry, Ron) but Wifey and I tried the "Kryovitality"© just before our Christmas trip. You stand in a cold chamber where the temp goes down to (when I looked at the thermometer) -179 degrees F. You endure a five-minute cold bath and then you're supposed to feel rejuvenated or something. About the only thing I noticed is that I no longer feel cold on a balmy 0 degrees day. No plans at this time to go back for a second treatment. Might be good for ski season conditioning.

(edit) Nearly forgot to include the link:

Home
Is that painful? It sounds horrible.

Most reactions

Back