OMG

Is that painful? It sounds horrible.
The skin on my thighs hurt a bit, and felt "crispy". The socks and clogs might have been too warm for my feet and the thick woolen gloves were definitely too warm for my hands. Five minutes was enough for me. Wifey did her five minutes also.

That's a dangerous temp Ron, better stay inside.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Technically in Bath, Ontario but since no one knows where that is, near Kingston, Ontario. I almost got caught in that horrific snow storm two days ago, Thankfully, I decided to come home instead. It's warmed up a bit, right now only -17.

Crap! |Sorry Ron, I totally meant to say your picture is beautiful!

Technically in Bath, Ontario but since no one knows where that is, near Kingston, Ontario. I almost got caught in that horrific snow storm two days ago, Thankfully, I decided to come home instead. It's warmed up a bit, right now only -17.

I have traveled the province extensively & must confess I never heard of Bath.

Hope your pipes did not burst.

Same temp here. Pipes to the bathroom are frozen, again.

Where are you Barb?

Pipes are good. Roommate shoved a blow dryer into the ceiling below the bathroom and thawed the pipes.

What's odd is that bath has a population of 16,000. And it's about 4 blocks. I'm not in the main town of Bath either.

It's supposed to warm up a bit in the next few days! |Yay|!

Great pic of a brisk morning.

I know where Bath is. I grew up in the Belleville area and worked in Gananoque for a while.

Great pic of a brisk morning.

I know where Bath is. I grew up in the Belleville area and worked in Gananoque for a while.

What a coincidence. I've lived in Gananoque, you know that town where no one can ever pronounce the name right. You are the only person I've known online who knew where Bath was. And Gananoque for that matter. Although, Gan is a HUGE tourist town.

Same temp here. Pipes to the bathroom are frozen, again.

Where are you Barb?

Pipes are good. Roommate shoved a blow dryer into the ceiling below the bathroom and thawed the pipes.

What's odd is that bath has a population of 16,000. And it's about 4 blocks. I'm not in the main town of Bath either.

It's supposed to warm up a bit in the next few days! |Yay|!

Sounds much like our situation, we live in the town of New Tecumseth and our mailing address is Beeton but we live about 7 km from Beeton in the country.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back