On your marks...

Those are very nice. I like the story that is told, it's almost more the story of the bone than of the dog, which gives it a more abstract feel. First three, the bone is just sitting there as something (as if we didn't know what :lmao:) approaches. In the final one, the bone is gone, with the "revelation" of who took it.

Did I get it right? Do I get a prize?

Hi

I think it's a great concept. I really like the idea and execution. I have one small suggestion...

I'm an animator, and one of our most important principles is to have good silhouettes as it makes it easier for the audience to "read" what is going on on the screen. I think picture one has a great silhouette, you recognise it as a dog. #2's silhouette could be better and would therefore be easier to recognise it as a dog.

Anyway, I great job!

Checked out your site, too. Really amazing work!

simon

Very very cool edits!!

The only thing I would change is perhaps the position/focus of the second one. I found myself trying to figure out the position. It was more clear on the third one that he was walking towards the bone. Maybe some more emphasis on the bone??

Altogether very creative though...love it!!

I wouldn't change anything either. I think of it as a composite of a dog walking his way into sharpness to reach the dog biscuit. Very cool image.

Ditto. I just saw this in the nomination thread, and had to come and comment. I can understand how people will take various things away from this, but for me, it worked perfectly. I'd hang this on my own wall, and there aren't many images I say that about.

Whoah.. I thought this one had died a little while a go. Thanks for bringing it back :)

Can't thank everyone enough for the feedback, it is very encouraging and helpful to say the least. Before I have this printed sometime in the new year, I probably will end up redoing 2 - and perhaps 3 to save his poor ears. Once again, thanks for spending the time to critique and comment - I do truly appreciate it :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back