What's new

One Foggy Winter Night... (7 Photos)

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
5,787
Reaction score
98
Location
Houston, TX
It was 1 AM, and the fog was thick.

1. Blue Christmas
BlueChristmasforum.jpg


2. The Mist
Mistforum.jpg


3. Suspension Bridge
Suspensionforum.jpg


4. World Trade Center, Baltimore
WTCBforum.jpg


5. The Standard
TheStandardHauntforum.jpg


6. Legg Mason (A subsidiary of Armm Builder)
LeggMasonMistforum.jpg


7. Holga (reazlly reminded me of a Holga shot :))
HolgaLightforum.jpg
 
WOW these are absolutely amazing.. I really hope I can take pictures like this one day
 
Oh my ... why do I always stay INSIDE when the fog is that thick?
(Possibly because there are no lights around here anywhere - and possibly because at 1 a.m. I am sound asleep most nights!)
 
I'm going to be different and say that number one is my favorite, I like the mood in it. 4 is my second pick but, they are all awesome...
 
Fantastic! waiting for fog to draw in here! :D
 
Amazing photographs!!!, fog sure is a friend to the lense.
 
Ohhh my...outstanding!! I was going to say I liked one more than the other but, that's just not possible....they are phenomenally phenomenal
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom