What's new

One Foggy Winter Night... (7 Photos)

Man... you know how to take photographs. Brilliant stuff !!!!!!
 
I am for #2. That photo is so awesome that I couldn't stop looking at it!!!!! Love it!!!!!!!!!
 
Thanks everyone :) I was really happy with how these turned out!

LaFoto: I made sure to drag myself outside because I figured it would be my only chance...it stayed foggy for 3 full days...

Myopia: they are not edited much. The color was achieved through custom White Balance and contrast was accentuated with curves. Some were slightly sharpened. That's it...

Everyone else...Thanks a ton! I really appreciate the time you took to comment :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom