JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
Went to the library and took some pictures around the lake. What do ya think?
I like it! Though I understand you were trying to stress a lack of light on the wooden fence, I think you should have a bit more light. Perhaps a little bit of fill light!
haha you have a funny user name
Thanks for the comment. I need to get some lights...Is the on-board flash good for anything?
Create an account or login to comment
You must be a member in order to leave a comment
Create account
Create an account on our community. It's easy!
Log in
Already have an account? Log in here.