Malory%20Bridals%20043-L.jpg

Malory%20Bridals%20006-L.jpg

bridals%20050-L.jpg

Whiskeyjack

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The first one is a bit bright for my tastes but (and take it with a grain of salt because I'm a total noob), my only other real quibble is the wrinkles/smile lines or w/e under her eyes. Pretty bride!

OP
twocolor

twocolor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.twocolorphotography.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
The first one is a bit bright for my tastes but (and take it with a grain of salt because I'm a total noob), my only other real quibble is the wrinkles/smile lines or w/e under her eyes. Pretty bride!

Thank you! Bright is kinda my style, but they are all completely within my histogram! I make it my personal mission to make sure they are never to bright to lose detail in the dress! Smile lines . . . I softened them, but didn't get rid of them entirely. I think the only one I would edit further as far as eyes would be the second. It is kind of ruining the feel for me.

Whiskeyjack

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
The second one is the one I found the smile lines distracting in. I think the brightness bothers me because I'm a bit photosensitive so really bright photos usually aren't my cup of tea. I love the set, though. I bet the bride was super happy.

tirediron

Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.johnsphotography.ca
Photos OK to edit
...they are all completely within my histogram...
What she doesn't tell us is that her histogram is twice the size of everyone else's! ;)

These seem to lack the 'punch' of your regular sets TC; the skin tones, and in fact the bride overall in this set seems slightly cooler and under-exposed. They're still a nice set, but not quite where you usually are IMO.

curtyoungblood

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
I think you did well with the subject in this set. She has great expressions and I think she is well lit. (I agree that she may be slightly over-exposed, but it isn't bad). I do however, find the background really distracting in most of these images. There's a big tractor wheel and a bright spot in the first, a barn coming out of her waist in the second (this may not have bothered me so much if I wasn't already aware of backgrounds b/c of the first one), and bright spots in the third (this is probably the most distracting to me),

jowensphoto

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
I agree with John - good, but not your normal standard. That last one though is right out of a fairytale.

Most reactions

ClickASnap