Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
bridals%20006-L.jpg

Malory%20Bridals%20022-L.jpg

Malory%20Bridals%20038-L.jpg

Malory%20Bridals%20043-L.jpg

Malory%20Bridals%20006-L.jpg

bridals%20050-L.jpg

The first one is a bit bright for my tastes but (and take it with a grain of salt because I'm a total noob), my only other real quibble is the wrinkles/smile lines or w/e under her eyes. Pretty bride!

The first one is a bit bright for my tastes but (and take it with a grain of salt because I'm a total noob), my only other real quibble is the wrinkles/smile lines or w/e under her eyes. Pretty bride!

Thank you! Bright is kinda my style, but they are all completely within my histogram! I make it my personal mission to make sure they are never to bright to lose detail in the dress! Smile lines . . . I softened them, but didn't get rid of them entirely. I think the only one I would edit further as far as eyes would be the second. It is kind of ruining the feel for me.

The second one is the one I found the smile lines distracting in. I think the brightness bothers me because I'm a bit photosensitive so really bright photos usually aren't my cup of tea. I love the set, though. I bet the bride was super happy.

...they are all completely within my histogram...
What she doesn't tell us is that her histogram is twice the size of everyone else's! ;)

These seem to lack the 'punch' of your regular sets TC; the skin tones, and in fact the bride overall in this set seems slightly cooler and under-exposed. They're still a nice set, but not quite where you usually are IMO.

I think you did well with the subject in this set. She has great expressions and I think she is well lit. (I agree that she may be slightly over-exposed, but it isn't bad). I do however, find the background really distracting in most of these images. There's a big tractor wheel and a bright spot in the first, a barn coming out of her waist in the second (this may not have bothered me so much if I wasn't already aware of backgrounds b/c of the first one), and bright spots in the third (this is probably the most distracting to me),

I agree with John - good, but not your normal standard. That last one though is right out of a fairytale.

Most reactions

Back