What's new

One photo of a MINI.

I think it's a great picture. There is no rule that says to never center your subject, as was mentioned.

If you're in Minneapolis, what's with the European style plate on the front? Does MN not require a front plate, as they do here in MA? I know some states do, and some don't.. I always think it's a cool touch to have a plate from where the car is from on the front. I had a German plate on my 1964 Volkswagen Bug.
 
I think it's a great picture. There is no rule that says to never center your subject, as was mentioned.

If you're in Minneapolis, what's with the European style plate on the front? Does MN not require a front plate, as they do here in MA? I know some states do, and some don't.. I always think it's a cool touch to have a plate from where the car is from on the front. I had a German plate on my 1964 Volkswagen Bug.

The owner of the car doesn't usually get hasseled for the front plate because he ordered it so the letter and number combination matched the Minnesota plate on the back of his car. Yes, it's still illegal like that, but he rarely has any issues with it.

I don't even run a front plate on my car, haven't for 3 years now and I have not once received a ticket for it even though our state requires it.



Parkerman:

I totally identify with you about cars, they are my favorite things. I have loved cars my whole life and I take that love and put it into my photos.

I have found that my automotive photography far surpasses my skills at taking pics of anything else. I figure one reason is my love of the automoble, and the other thing is because I don't get very much practice at shooting anything else.

I see cars as an artform, so I tend to be able to find a cars "good side" so to speak. At least I can find it in my mind, my photography is still trying to play catchup.... lol

Thanks again for the comments everyone. This is one of those photos that I am really proud of, but I am trying to set the bar higher for the future.
 
NICE!! Remind me of THE ITALIAN JOB!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom