What's new

One post snow sun for C&C Please

1limited92

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 30, 2009
Messages
79
Reaction score
0
Location
Kentucky
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4344113515_f74e52e903_b.jpg


One thing I did notice were some white spots after seeing it enlarged...
 
Not sure what the white spots are but the telephone pole spoils an otherwise good photo, for me anyway.
 
I think it can benefit from more processing :)
 
spot the mistake tho....
1 step at a time. You learn from mistakes :D
 
A nice shot overall. I think the spots could also be snow falling?
 
Thanks alot for the edit. IT LOOKS MUCH BETTER without the pole! haha But thats what I get for posting pictures for C&C without any PP. Also the more I thought about it while looking at a few other shots AND a few from today, I believe, like hannah said, its snow. We were have extremely high winds that day that were causing some nice snow drifts and I believe the spots is just out of focus snow at various distances. Thanks again for the edit and comments, LOOKS GREAT!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom